TAGS: force program removal, uninstall software, windows uninstall tool
HyperCam captures the action and sound from any part of Windows desktop and saves it to standard AVI movie files. Captures cursor movements, menus selections, windows popping up, and everything else you see on the screen. Correctly handles color palette changes if recording in 256 color mode. Allow you to pan the recorded area around the screen. Optionally annotates recorded movies with text.
If the Hyper
Cam isn’t able to preserve the right thing for you, it
makes no sense to let it work further on your computer.
1. Open the Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Click on the programs option.
3. Choose Uninstall a program. Then computer will spend a minute or two to compile a list of programs installed on your computer.
4. Scroll through the list until you find HyperCam.
5. Click on the HyperCam and then select Uninstall. Or you can simply double click on the HyperCam and then a User Account Control window will open asking permission to continue with removing the program.
6. Follow the on screen instructions to finish the removal.
7. Restart your computer if necessary.
It is never too late to deploy the packed uninstaller of HyperCam instead.
1. Click Start, and then click All Programs.
2. Click the HyperCam.
3. Click Uninstall or Uninstall Software, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. Use the following information to determine which option to choose when you remove the software.
Comparing these two HyperCamremoval approaches, you can find that it is more convenient and safer to uninstall it with a Perfect Uninstaller. In this way, it helps not only ensure the complete program uninstall, but also maintain your system stability. A Perfect uninstaller will not only help you delete unwanted HyperCam but also help you tweak your registry. If you ever have another program that you want to get rid of such as Digital Talking Parrot you can just remove it using the same instructions you used to uninstall HyperCam.