Nero 7 is an awesome trouble maker since many vista users are in trouble uninstalling or removing it to reinstall a older or newer version.
How to delete a part-installed or corrupted Nero 7?
First, we can go with another tool from Nero family–Nero Clean Tool.
1. Download Nero Clean Tool from the web and double click to unzip the EXE-file to start the Clean Tool.
2. Activate the checkboxes in the displayed Nero version. Then click the “Clean” button. A status window will open. The process of the tool may take several minutes.
3. Wait a moment until the whole process complete.
the window “Nero General Clean Tool” click the “Exit” button as soon as the
erasing procedure is completed.
5. Restart computer.
IF it still helps nothing, we go with Perfect Uninstaller, which can easily force uninstall a corrupted product without leaving registry or files related.
1. Download and install Perfect Uninstaller within 2 minutes from http://www.perfectuninstaller.com/download.php
2. Get a serial number for Perfect Uninstaller.
3. Exit the Nero process, navigate to the directory where you install Nero
hard drive,right click the folder to select “Force Uninstall” to start.
4. Follow the pop-up and click the “Next” to the end within 2 minutes, reboot your PC and everything about Nero 7 on your PC is gone.