What would you do if you are confronted with software problems related system info? Pandora Recovery is a powerful free tool that provides its users an effective way to attempt recovery of permanently deleted files. And that does not mean restoration of a file from Recycle Bin. The software recovers files removed from Recycle Bin, deleted using Shift and Delete keys bypassing Recycle Bin and files deleted from DOS prompt. Pandora Recovery lets its user browse, search, preview and recover files deleted from NTFS and FAT volumes, supporting hard drives, flash drives and memory cards. It successfully handles archived, hidden, encrypted and compressed files and recovers Alternate Data Streams. Pandora Recovery features classic interface wizards, hints and context-sensitive help. Pandora Recovery allows user to browse and search the tree of deleted files where show deleted items only button comes handy. Finally, it has ability to scan drive clusters, picking up files whose MFT record has been reused by OS, damaged or recreated.
Uninstall Pandora Recovery with its own uninstaller
1. Open Start Menu, then move to All Programs.
2. Navigate to Pandora Recovery on the right list and then locate to Uninstall Pandora Recovery.
3. Click it, and then click YES to follow the prompts to finish the removal.
If however you are still finding files and folders that are associated with the program then you will need to manually delete data from the system registry. To get this done:
1. Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard to open the Task Manager.
2. Click Process tab, and stop every Pandora Recovery related process.
3. Open Search and fill in the blank with Pandora Recovery.
4. Select Local Hard Drives, then click Search.
5. Delete all the related files on the right box.
6. Click Start Menu and then move to Run.
7. Enter regedit and click Yes, then you can enter the Registry Editor.
8. Delete all the Pandora Recovery entries by scrolling down every folder.
9. Reboot your PC.
It is recommended that you either use software to perform this action for you, or contact the Pandora Recovery support and ask what files to look out for so you know you will be removing the right files of Pandora Recovery.
If you want to just get the process over with then you could download software. There is a removal program, namely Perfect Uninstaller, which has been designed to quickly and easily remove software like EaseUS Todo Backup that windows can’t delete.